Sunday, April 17, 2011

Where to put your Keys?: Full On Protective Case

Ok, so first off lemme say that this just looks awesome....like really awesome. I said before that I was leaning towards the chest, and this is the reason that I havent already bought one.



This case is aluminum, with custom made foam inserts to hold ranger keys. Each case holds 28 keys. I've only seen these types of cases on Yahoo Japan, and other 3rd party Japanese stores. My cousins who live in Japan told me that these cases pop up everywhere, and there are different types. The price varies as well.







Ok so I love this. The only problems that I have are, it only holds 28 keys, so with 200+ keys I'd have to get like 10 of them. But i mean they completely protect the keys, pretty easy for display as well. So yea. But like I said before, these are pretty prominent in Japan, but they are being put up online, so if you're not in Japan you might have trouble finding them. However I have seen about 3-4 different styles of this type of case up on Yahoo Japan Auctions.

No comments:

Post a Comment